To schedule a school visit please, click here. (Because we tailor each of our school visits to the age and interest of the students, we require at least a four-week notice to schedule a tour and limit our visits to two per semester.)
The School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences is committed to working with the Center for Education Integrating Science, Mathematics, and Computing (CEISMC) to ensure that K-12 students in Georgia receive the best possible preparation in science, mathematics and technology as they seek their place in the modern world.
Faculty and students in the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences are involved in a variety of activities to support K-12 education, including:
- Georgia Intern Fellowships for Teachers (GIFT)
- Georgia Tech Student and Teacher Partnerships (STEP)
- Middle School Class Institute
- Princeton Earth Physics program (PEPP)
- Jason Academy Online Courses
- Teachers Experience in the Arctic
CEISMC Programs for K-12 student and teachers.