- For each credit hour, 3 hours/week of research
- Once you have a faculty mentor, your advisor can create a permit for you.
- You will then sign up for EAS 4699 Undergraduate Research
- Once you have a faculty mentor, let your advisor know.
- You will then sign up for EAS 4698 Undergraduate Assistantship (non-billable audit course)
- Research stipends are available through:
- Individual faculty grants
- Rutt Bridges Research Fellowship (EAS only)
- An announcement will come out each December/January.
- The application is a one page proposal and letter from faculty mentor
- Typically due in February for the following summer
- Presidents Undergraduate Research Award - PURA (campus-wide)
- These are available for any semester
- They are due usually toward the middle of the term before (see www.urop.gatech.edu)
- The application is short (~2 page) proposal and letter from faculty mentor